Understanding the cash inflows and outflows is the key to running a successful business, however measurement of cash flow is not always easy. NAV 2013 provides tools to make this easier. You create periodic calculation of the forecasted operational revenues and expenses to calculate the cash surplus or the cash deficit.
The forecast allows you to incorporate values from the General Ledger, Sales and Marketing, Purchase and Service modules.
- Setup your own cash flow accounts
- Add liquid funds and the budgeted values from the General Ledger
- Add current payables and any forecasted debts from Purchasing
- Add current receivables and any forecasted receipts from Sales
- Add current open service invoices
- Add planned capital expenditures and budgeted and future asset purchases from Fixed Assets
- Manage revenues and expenses and integrate them in the cash flow forecast
Enjoy easy reporting